Date Posted: 06/08/2017
FPGA code development within an embedded systems environment including design implementation, simulation, testing/debug, document creation, customer integration and support. The ideal candidate will have extensive FPGA design expertise and experience in FPGA design life cycle processes and may be asked to provide architectural input.
- Design and development of highly integrated FPGA platform
- Authoring product specifications, test plans and VHDL/Verilog coding
- Responsible for FPGA design, simulation, synthesis, and integration
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant industry experience
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or (equivalent).
- Ability to design using Verilog or VHDL
- Experience with development tools for design capture, synthesis and debug.
- Experience with logic simulation tools.
- RTL Coding, Synthesis, STA, and FPGA Validation on Board/Target Hardware.